Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LA Farm Girl Book Signing at Ishibashi Farm this Weekend

I just thought I'd post to remind everybody that Ishibashi Farm has pumpkins and corn for your Fall and Halloween decorations and they are going fast!

Also, I am going to be at the farm stand this Saturday, October 18 from 10 to about 11 or 11:30 a.m. selling and signing copies of my book, Farming in Torrance and the South Bay (that is if the books I bought come in time)!

Stop by and see this wonderful farm and say "hi". The stand is located at 24955 Crenshaw Boulevard, alongside Torrance Airport.

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

That is a really great photo!

LA Farm Woman said...

Thanks Mary Ruth!

I was just running off and snapped a couple of photos with my cell phone. It's hard to believe that this farm stand is in Torrance but it is!